FIND ME!

Diseased the need for calmitude
trends of war between bald mountains
that take upon fiery rivers
awaiting the childish soul is.
Is it for a new Present?

I cannot say...

Awaiting for the assent...
Should I act?
Should I not?
or Should I just simply...

I can't finish it

Let us seal the deal!
Once the blood has solidified,
then you'll know
that was the time to act.
To respond,
to resonate.

Please Self, and lost soul
don't wait too much.
Don't let this be a regret
thus in life there is no reset.

This should become an everlasting adventure.
If we as beings are counted in time
then; not once,
nor twice,
just let it be on thrice.

The heart will bleed
as long as there is love...
SO WHAT!
Pump it,
Supply it with what it needs with a perfect recipe...

A little bit of lust,
a little bit of pain and crush
mixed well with love and trust,
and Voila.

Let's not let time burn this feeling
just keep it raw.
Let the dough become the essence,
the essence of our existence.
I understand your resistance
It is hard to understand
to bare
to act
to smile at the unknown.
To Fight for what is known
to let this warmth take over you.

My kids are me,
Us
Ours
Could they be enriched?
For they will see true love's strength
Then again not once, twice,
but thrice.

Am I lost?
PLEASE FIND ME
SHOW ME HOW TO SHOW YOU
not once, twice but thrice.

Why is this so hard to understand.
FOR ME, PLEASE
I know, I know
It is a mental grasp
a physical gripe
locked together
thrice forever.
Lost to weather.

No comments: