STAY CLOSE (1 AND 2)

Joining Aside oil and water
Ether Making my mind unconscious.
Simple Actions that would keep you away
Songs of Nothing but tremor
Instead of Delicate peace.
Cats Advertising their presence are
At where I've directed this poem so far.

Not to scare you away
not to step too far away.
The never ending balance
of great disposition...
...or imposition.

Say something...
watch.
See something...
listen.
steps to understanding
now please understand me.

Opening a key hole
with a thread
That is my fight
That is my sorrow.
I just want to enjoy it
Live it
Die on it.

Is it not, that is not enough
following were all waters go.
But when a salmon you become
you don't give up.
No matter the circumstance.
Just lost in Trance.

The fire is there!
but the water is too.
Dump those buckets,
let's burn until we become
brighter than the sun.
Let's make Lucifer wish he had our fire.
Burn anyone in our way
anyone not worth OUR time.
Can we do that?
or...
everyone is holding up
to the edge of regular life
were survival takes your breath
and your wants, become your pray.
Why would you wanna stay?

Come with me,
Take on this challenge
break up the silence
Let's talk, Let's be one
Act like one
Just stay close.

Please.

No comments: