Help me understand...

Make your mind
have yours?
sure,
Tease the smart
find the chart

Why mention what will start
a silent questioning round
The ends are bound...
Sense is absent
when scrambled words are at steak.

Blood splattered satisfaction
has been triggered
found a new life
do you want it washed?
I will pick up a scythe.

Why start it?
Why tease?
If you don't want it
then, don't summon it.

...

Round and small
the world is
Find the spine
not hard at all.

Why the disappointment, you like?
written in thoughts my heart lies.
Great the want,,
the need of you
not just be
just a breeze.

for you...

Don't you get it?
It's a spear
deep inside
every time your acts apply.

but why you don't seem to care...

why do you keep going?
are you running...from what?
or are you just teasing?
If you are
tell me what you want.

Tired of hope I am,
For something that I do want to try...
seriously...
you have tried it.

You said you loved,
but it seems that you just run from the good feel,
almost like if it was just a peel.
but it seems you have deluded.

Why am I in such pain,
when you stare,
when you tease,
when you lease...yourself

I want to know,
what is there to know
the truth,
on front,
unfiltered
so I am clear
Should I even try?
are we foe to your dreams?
or is it your test
to my silent screams
Do you want me to do something?
or are we just a thing.

No comments: