Indeed a telegram.

Yes?

When a couple
Walks through a path
They've merge as one
Love is strong
Times one plus one.

Join in
Don't be afraid
When I ask the question
Close your eyes
Come fly with I
With us,
With one
With wine
A whole company of rhymes.

Let's write together
Three pens in one page
Our sprouts enriched will be
With us love will always win
Agree?

Take your things
Merge with me
And let my half
Sing to thee

Share everything
Take on anything
Break the habits
And love like rabbits.

Keep the balance
Of a heavy sided scale
With you in here
Its worth to try a new key.

Knowing us
You already have
Read this offer
Reply at last.
Find me
Her
And yourself
We will go from end to end.

Dont panic,
Just follow your heart
Fuck the world!
Just come and smile.

Let's share the happiness,
Let's share the weight
We won't be alone
Never again,
Its constant support
When all comes to dust.
Its taking turns in life
Until we get it right.

So,
What do you say?
Just take the bait
I wont burn you in a pan
Instead
Lets dance all night
And kiss the kids
"Nite, nite".



No comments: