The yes, the no, and the i don’t know


Tending the hope
Fighting a confusing role
Complete for once
Even for a day,
Alive

Coexistence is the word
Wanting and denial
Im confused
Would you not?

I see one thing,
Everyone agrees
Everyone seems happy
But hiding comes the rally

Yes yes yes from a far
When the curvature of earth covers the horizon
When finally found the balance
The doubt comes in trial.

Berated and torn
With no's and wont's
Should I hide
Because sight everyone have lost

What is the problem…
Changed the ties have come
But how?
If the moon hasn’t grown

There is love
There is need
Just go with the stream
Find me
Once you are here.

Not just in presence
Just when you are
Sound and alive
Able to take risks
Enabled to think
Uncaged

Not that hard
To take a stand
Find me
Thus seems I am lost.

But why?
Because im different?
Jump the leap
Don’t be afraid
I’ll take good care

Just let it be
And don’t run from me

No comments: