The dream box

Am I alone?
I feel like it...
Not physically
Just logically
Am I wrong?

I got the people
I got my family
Friends and trends
But this exhausting feeling
Takes a toll when not treated
Please here me out...

I'm not trying to shout
It's just my thoughts
Nothing loud
Just a way of living
To complete myself...

But instead

Shut me in a shelf
Hoping that
Quiet i would stay then
Dont try to comprehend
My mess of a mind
My art will still talk
I know it is not a crime.

So why am I alone?

Alone in thoughts
Just my thoughts
Closed in a box
Dark and lonesome room...

A room full of wonder
For everyone to tour
Welcomed you are
Fantasies and laughter
Happy life,
Not that i already am
But an ever growing happy life
Just add it once
You wont regret it
You wont forget it.

So why do i have to hide
When the apparent
Isn't that surprising
When you know that if it happens
Our love would be on the rising
Even more than now
Higher than a geyser

Lets live the adventure
Right this time,
When our highs and lows
Become the stronghold
Lets live my loneliness.

Open my box and explore
My wonders
My kind of love
Let's show the world
When the unusual become the now
Show the well oiled machine
Of this great family instead.

But instead...
Im alone.

In a dark comb
Being heard not listened
Building a wall out of wishes
Hiding me in your head
Please let your customs go away

Lets try it and do it right
Get me out of this constricting feeling
Of biting that we speak with
Don't think and let your heart speak
Only then we'll reach the ceiling
Even though you think im lost.

No comments: